Share unforgettable moments with the one you love!
Every campsite has reached agreements with local partners to offer you preferential rates on activities in the area. Not to be missed out on! Ask for information at reception or during the welcome meeting.
Discount cards (only for NAXI)Motor home owners are welcome in Ciela Village campsites.
Members of Camping Card ACSI , Camping KEY Card Europe programmes and ADAC Card holders will be eligible for fixed and discounted rates.
One week in the Verdon = two campsites so you can discover all this exceptional area has to offer!
As the Gorges du Verdon has so much to offer, Ciela Village gives you the opportunity to stay in both its campsites and experience its two different sides. La Farigoulette in Saint-Laurent du Verdon and Camping Terra Verdon in Castellane are ideally situated in the upper and lower parts of the Gorges du Verdon: lakes, hiking, white-water sports, picturesque villages… all you need for a '100%' Verdon holiday!
The Verdon PASS includes:
- A 2 or 3 bedroom Ciela Confort mobile home with air-conditioning and TV
- From €357 a week, including bed linen
- You decide how many days you would like to spend in each campsite during your weekly stay
- Only one booking to make it easier for you
Contact one of the two campsites directly for a personal quote,
|Camping la Farigoulette
04 92 74 41 62
Camping Terra Verdon
**Offer valid from 13/04/2018 to 07/07/2018 , and from 25/08/2018 to 30/09/2018 for a minimum 7-night stay. You can choose from the following mobile homes: Ciela Confort 2 or 3 rooms
You want to get away as a couple or with a child under 6 years? Ciela Village has come up with something specially for you. We invite you to take a break in accommodation for 4 people at the standard price for just 2. That means you get a 10% saving on your accommodation.*
* Offer valid for any booking of a Ciela Comfort or Ciela Family accommodation (2 rooms) for a stay from the opening date to 30/06/2018 and from 01/09/2018 to the closing date. Valid for certain dates and on certain campsites.